Fuel Transfer Pumps & Flow Meters

We offer FILL RITE brand fuel flow meters and fuel transfer pumps.

they are widely used for measuring fuels such as Petrol,Diesel, Kerosene.

The transfer pumps are available either in 12v/24v D.C or 115v/230v AC supply.

The complete pump set comprises of a mechanical meter, pump, nozzle, and electric cable.