Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps Manufacturers
Economy Refrigeration is a leading manufacturer of Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps in Mumbai – India, We manufacture Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps using latest state of art technology thereby ensuring a good quality product. These Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps have been designed keeping specific demands of the industry in mind.
- Helical timing gears for smooth operation easier timing and greater service factors.
- Double row ball bearings on gear end of every model.
- Rotors and shafts are cast integrally; this affords larger shaft diameters and reduces risk of impeller breakage.
- Impellers have straight through cores to reduce risk of loss of balance due to liquid entrapment.
- Drive shaft is supported by a cylindrical roller bearing for greater overhung load capacity.
- All shaft surfaces in contact with sealing members are polished to reduce seal wear and risk of leakage.
- Blower can be mounted either horizontally or vertically with same feet.
Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps-KT Series
KT single stage pumps are quiet running vacuum pumps with high pumping capacity at both high and low pressures. The triplex piston design is inherently dynamically balanced and is practically vibration-free. Even in dirty applications, the KT enjoys unequal durability, as there is no metal-to-metal contact between the pump piston and the cylinder, clearances are filled with oil. All KT models include an integral, positive pressure lubrication system to ensure reliable lubrication at all pressure levels. KT pumps are water-cooled.
Rotary Piston Pumps (KD & KDH Series)
Single stage duplex KD and KDH vacuum pumps are belt-driven, low-speed rotary piston pumps. These pumps enjoy unparalleled ruggedness and reliability; some have been in system operation for over 70 years. This reliability is due to no metal-to-metal contact as the clearances being filled with oil.Gas ballast and their large oil capacity enable the KD and KDH models to handle moderate water or other vapor loads.KD models are air-cooled, KDH models are water-cooled. KD models are air-cooled, KDH models are water-cooled.
Rotary Piston Pumps KC & KTC Series
KC and KTC two stage rotary piston vacuum pumps achieve the lowest possible pressures from mechanical pumps and are recommended for applications where the operating pressure is below 0.1 Torr (0.13 mbar). There is no metal-to-metal contact as the clearances being filled with oil. These pumps are extremely rugged and reliable. KC and KTC pumps are air-cooled with the exception of the KTC-112, which is water-cooled. Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard accessory for handling water and other vapor loads. The triplex piston design incorporated into the KTC pumps is inherently dynamically balanced and is practically vibration-free.
Typical Applications :
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Liquid Gas Storage
- Brake Filling Systems
- Low-Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Silicon Crystal Growing
- Leak Detection
- Drying Chambers
- Filling Machinery
- Evacuation of Process Chambers