Liquid Ring – KLRC Series
- Ideally suited for pumping wet mixtures – even slugs of liquid.
- Can pull down as low as 4 Torr (5.3 mbar a)
- Low-pressure performance is limited by the vapor pressure of the sealing liquid: water, oil or process liquids.
- Complete engineered system solutions available: instrumentation, controls, piping & valves.
- Self-contained liquid recovery & recirculation are available.
- Center-anchored tie rods allow access to either end of the pump without total disassembly.
- Double mechanical seals available in models KLRC75 through KLRC525 to meet API Piping Plan Requirements Available in standard, all iron construction (no yellow metals) and 316 stainless steel. Liquid ring pumps often require water-cooling, but air-cooling systems are available.
Typical Applications : Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing, Vapor Recovery, Deaeration, Extruders, Crystallizers, Central Vacuum Systems
Models : KLRC75, KLRC100, KLRC125, KLRC200, KLRC300, KLRC525, KLRC950
KLRC Series liquid vacuum pumps are primarily used in rough vacuum applications. Depending on the process conditions, these pumps can achieve up to 29 inches Hg. vacuum. Their unique design allows for the use of various
process liquids as the sealing fluid.
Our team can assist you in selecting a liquid ring vacuum pump system that will best meet your custom application needs. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.