Forced Circulation Evaporator Manufacturers
Forced Circulation vaporator (FCE) is a combination of shell and tube heat exchanger, a separator and culation pump.
Circulation pump is axial flow pump with high discharge and low head. The Pump maintains good velocity of liquid in tubes. This combination with adequate hydrostatic head above top tube sheet suppresses boiling inside the tube. Therefore scaling of tube during evaporation is minimized.
- Can handle slurry with 30 to 40 % suspended solids.
- Circulation pump ensures high tube velocity with minimum power consumption.
- Correct design of vapor liquid separator guarantees clear distillate with minimum entrainment.
- Pre concentration of effluent stream before drying.
- Multiple effect arrangement can be used to reduce stream consumption.
- Wastewater concentration of solution having organic and inorganic salts.
- Can be used as evaporative crystallizer.
Our team can assist you in developing a forced circulation evaporator that will best meet your custom application needs. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Economy Process Solutions Pvt Ltd, founded in 2014, has grown to a position of
leadership among engineering companies. The Company’s beliefs and values
have been the corner stones on which it has built a durable and growing
business. The company has spearheaded technological change in all the
activities that it is engaged in today: fabrication, engineering, designing and
marketing. We manufacture sophisticated ,state of the art systems . The range
includes equipment designed and fabricated indigenously as well as in
collaboration with some of the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
We have been appointed engineers and contractors for major turnkey projects,
not only in India but also overseas. The Company puts a premium on serving
customers better. At the corporate level, we operate through various Products
Groups, supported by a dedicated team of engineers in the field providing
comprehensive pre-sales and post-sales service through a network of offices