Falling Film Evaporator Manufacturers
A Falling Film Evaporator (FFE) is a combination of vertical shell and tube heat exchanger and vapor- liquid separator mounted at bottom.
The feed is given at top of shell & tube type heat exchanger having distributor. The liquid falling on distributor get distributed in such a way that it flow down as a thin film on inside surface of the tube. Heat is given on shell side by heating medium. As the feed receives the heat, vapor generated moves at centre of tube co-currently with liquid. The drag of vapor increases the turbulence and improves heat transfer performance. The mixture of liquid and vapor gets separated in vapor-liquid separator at bottom.
- Circulation pump is needed in most cases to maintain proper wetting rate at bottom of tube.
- Small hold up gives quick response to change in operating conditions.
- Gentle evaporation with short residence time.
- Suitable for heat sensitive productions.
- Multiple effect arrangement can be provided to reduce steam consumption.
- Concentration of dilute solutions of heat sensitive products in water or organic solvent.
- Re-boiler to distillation Column.
- Recovery of solvent from heat sensitive product stream or waste stream.
- Used as a preconcentrator before final thin film evaporator to get complete solvent stripping.
- Dehydration of lubricating oil.
- Low Concentration RO reject Concentration
Our team can assist you in developing a falling film Evaporator that will best meet your custom application needs. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Economy Process Solutions Pvt Ltd, founded in 2014, has grown to a position of
leadership among engineering companies. The Company’s beliefs and values
have been the corner stones on which it has built a durable and growing
business. The company has spearheaded technological change in all the
activities that it is engaged in today: fabrication, engineering, designing and
marketing. We manufacture sophisticated ,state of the art systems . The range
includes equipment designed and fabricated indigenously as well as in
collaboration with some of the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
We have been appointed engineers and contractors for major turnkey projects,
not only in India but also overseas. The Company puts a premium on serving
customers better. At the corporate level, we operate through various Products
Groups, supported by a dedicated team of engineers in the field providing
comprehensive pre-sales and post-sales service through a network of offices