Dry Screw – KDP
- Simple, robust design can handle process by-products
- Liquids, condensate, and even small particles
- No oil or water in contact with process
- No contact between operating components in the casing
- Full pumping speed from atmospheric pressure down to
1 Torr; ultimate pressure 0.1 Torr (.05 Torr on Model KDP-800)
- Quiet operation – less than 85 dB(A)
- Short gas path through the pump for quick discharge
- Extended shaft for either V-belt or direct drive
- Solvent Recovery
- Vapor Recovery
- Vacuum Packaging
- Freeze Drying
Models : KDP150, KDP330, KDP400, KDP800
Dry Screw – KDPH
- Patented variable pitch rotor design increases efficiency and lowers temperatures
- No oil or water in contact with process gases
- Can handle both condensible vapors and some solids without leaving residue
- Capable of full pumping speed from atmospheric pressure to 1 Torr (1.3 mbar a)
- Can achieve ultimate vacuum as low as 0.01 Torr (0.013 mbar a)
- No metal-to-metal contact between operating parts
- Quiet operation
- The SDV’s space saving C-face motor design eliminates the need for motor coupling and guard. It features a short gas path through the pump for quick discharge.
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing
- Solvent Recovery , Crystallization ,Vapor Recovery
Models : KDPH 120, KDPH 200,KDPH 320, KDPH 430, KDPH 800
The features of Dry Screw Vacuum Pump
- Patented Variable pitch rotor design.
- Water Jacket cooling of process gas – no internal cold spots.
- Controllable to run hot or cold as required by the process application.
- Simple, Smooth Rotor Profile – The Screw rotor design scores over hook and claw, Tri & twin lobes types, in many ways.
- Rotor shaft is rugged one – piece component with greater shaft strength and no disassembly problem.
- Tip clearance is more generous, hence particulate tolerance is excellent.
- Gas/Vapour transfer through Screw is Straight, very short gas/vapor travel path length, which facilitates the faster pump down time.
- One piece, rugged jacketed body, without any partitions inside, for straight transfer of gas, liquids & particles. No problem of rotor jamming due to accumulation of slug, liquids & particles, in case of partition type body.
- Does not permit backflow of gas or slippages in gas transfer & compression.
- Intrinsically safe: As the leak-tight pumping mechanism uses no oil or sealing fluid for vacuum generation worker exposure to leaking process gas or contaminated oil is virtually eliminated.
- No metal to metal contact between operating parts, handles liquids, slugs & particles.
- Continuous operation at any point on performance curve.
- Low Noise and vibration levels, Compact low-profile design.
- Handles wet acid vapors and high melting point media.
Our team can assist you in selecting a dry screw vacuum pump system that will best meet your custom application needs. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.