Corrugated tube heat exchangers (CTHE) gives high heat transfer coefficient compared to shell & tube heat exchangers because of increased turbulence in tubes. This reduces heat transfer area for same process duty by almost 40 to 50% which in turn reduces overall capital investment. Hence use of Corrugated Tube Heat Exchanger is most economical solution for any process applications like condensation of vapours, cooling or heating .
- Different flow pattern inside tubes.
- Increased turbulence inside tubes.
- High Reynolds number and heat transfer coefficient.
Advantages over conventional heat exchangers
- Heat exchanger become compact.
- Reduction in heat exchanger area up to 40-50%.
- Fouling is minimized due to turbulence.
- Uniform thermal processing
Types of Heat Exchangers Manufactured
- Shell & Tube
- Corrugated tube
- Finned Tube
- Double pipe
Our team can assist you in developing a Corrugated Tube Heat Exchanger system that will best meet your custom application needs. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.