Agitated thin film Evaporator Pilot plant (ATFE)
Pilot plant facility of Agitated Thin Film Evaporator (ATFE) for taking trials at our works or for rental basis is available with us. It is also called as ‘Wiped film evaporator’. Feed entered passes through the distributor plate on internally heated wall. Thin film gets agitated by high speed rotor. Vapor generated in this process flows counter-currently & passes through entrainment separator. Pilot unit is skid mounted unit consist of feeding arrangement, pre-heater, flash separator, external condenser & receivers for concentrate & residue.
Features of our Agitated thin film evaporator Pilot Plant
- Having the area of 0.12 m2
- Suitable for feed rate of 8-15 lit/hr
- Heating by hot water or steam or thermic fluid up to 400°C
- Achievable pressure down to 1 mbar
- Low residence time eliminate thermal degradation
- No scale formation of heat transfer surfaces
- Suitable for highly viscous solutions
- Well suitable heat sensitive product
- MOC stainless steel
Our team can assist you in developing the right solution that will best meet your custom application needs. Contact us for a pilot plant.