Agitated Thin Film Evaporator (TFE) Manufacturers
A Thin film evaporator (TFE) consists of two major assemblies – jacketed shell and a rotor assembly which rotates at high speed inside the shell.
The feed enters evaporator at top, tangential to shell and gets distributed along the shell by the distributor. The rotor blades spread the feed evenly on the heated surface into a thin film and further agitate the film.
Heating medium passing through the jacket evaporates the volatile component in feed. The vapor generated flow counter currently to feed and gets cleared in entrainment separator before leaving through vapor nozzle. The concentrate product comes out at bottom.
- Residence time of few seconds, hence very useful for heat sensitive product.
- Single pass evaporation without re-circulation and or degradation.
- Scaling on heat transfer surface is avoided due to intense agitation of film. Good turn down capability.
- Low product hold up.
- Operating pressure upto 1 mbar(a)
- Different rotors can be used to suit application.
- Product concentration of heat sensitive products in bulk drugs, fine chemicals, agrochemicals and specialty chemicals.
- Re-refining of lubricating oil & transformer oil.
- Vacuum distillation of fatty acids, amines and esters.
- Concentration of oleo-resins & plant extracts. Stripping of monomers and silicon oils.
- Recovery of solvent and product from residue.
- Recovery of glycerin from residue.
Economy Process Solutions Pvt Ltd, founded in 2014, has grown to a position of
leadership among engineering companies. The Company’s beliefs and values
have been the corner stones on which it has built a durable and growing
business. The company has spearheaded technological change in all the
activities that it is engaged in today: fabrication, engineering, designing and
marketing. We manufacture sophisticated ,state of the art systems . The range
includes equipment designed and fabricated indigenously as well as in
collaboration with some of the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
We have been appointed engineers and contractors for major turnkey projects,
not only in India but also overseas. The Company puts a premium on serving
customers better. At the corporate level, we operate through various Products
Groups, supported by a dedicated team of engineers in the field providing
comprehensive pre-sales and post-sales service through a network of offices