Agitated Thin Film Dryer Manufacturers
A thin film dryer (TFD) has two major assemblies – jacketed shell and rotor assembly having closely fitting hinged blades which rotates inside the shell.
The feed enters the dryer tangentially and gets distributed equally along inside surface of shell in the form of thin film. The hinged rotor blades keep the film under intense agitation preventing any scale formation. Heating medium passing through the jacket evaporates volatile component in feed. The vapor generated flow counter currently to feed and leaves through vapor nozzle at top of dryer. The dry powder solids at bottom of dryer are collected in receiver.
The feed material goes through different phase of slurry, paste, wet powder and finally comes out as a dry powder.
- Residence time of few seconds eliminates degradation of heat sensitive product.
- Drying in absence of air with indirect heating, hence effective for light and oxygen sensitive products.
- Complete solvent recovery is possible since no air is used for drying as in case of all direct (air) contact dryer.
- Operating pressure can be as low as 1 mbar Thermal efficiency of more than 85%, hence low operating lost compared to other dryer.
- Fine powder of uniform consistency eliminate use of pulverizer for grinding in downstream step. Amorphous powder can be obtained.
- Different rotor designs available for process & effluent drying.
- Drying of bulk drugs, intermediates, dyes, pigments, organic & inorganic salts.
- Drying of effluent stream to get zero discharge.
- Recovery of solvents like DMF, DMSO & Glycerin from salt.
Economy Refrigeration Pvt. Ltd. is a leading company of lobe blower manufacturers in Mumbai, India known for producing state of the art products for the extensive industrial market in India. As a company that has been designing and developing twin lobe air blowers and tri lobe roots blowers for many years now, we have mastered the art and craft of producing state of the art products that deliver high quality output with lower input. Each of these devices comes with a robust motor. Additionally, the devices are equipped with a wide range of distinct features that make them indispensable in the industrial sector of India. These include sturdy design, duty operation, reduced noise, reduced vibrations and pulsations, as well as minimal maintenance and longer bearing life.
Being one of the most reputed Lobe Blower manufacturers in Mumbai, India with an extensive experience in the industry, our professionals are well aware of the various technical requirements and expectations of the clients which make it possible for them to create top quality products. Each of the products that are developed by us is tested for the highest level of efficiency before they are approved for being sold to the clients. Our experts can also deliver customized support to their clients to improve their overall technical proficiency with these machines. It is factors such as these that make us the number one companies of Lobe blower manufacturers in Mumbai, India.