Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryer
Agitated Nutsche Filter/ Dryer (ANFD) technology is particularly suited to meet the stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industry for solids washing separation & Drying, in the most challenging process conditions. Agitated filters and dryers, combined filter-dryers are designed to remove the residual liquid phase from the cake by performing the filtering and drying operations in the same vessel.
- Multiple Processes like Solid Liquid Separation, Agitating / Washing, Resuspending / Mixing Extraction, Crystallizing, Drying can be performed within a closed system.
- Ideal equipment /system for hazardous / toxic material.
- Various multiple processes as above can be carried in single equipment an added advantage.
- Removable filter bottom with conventional clamps or bayonet locking system.
- Heated/unheated agitator, agitator with two or three arms, with simultaneous axial and radial agitator movements for efficient mixing and agitating as well as for the smoothing of the cake.
- Large heating area resulting in an outstanding heat transfer rate by heating the vessel walls, the vessel bottom as well as the agitator blades.
- Multiple washing of filter cake feasible with different solvents/ washing fiuids possible with Lesser liquid consumption
- All Dryer Internals, product process area is in 316 / 316L, stainless steel construction, Mirror polish.
- Sturdy welded external shell reinforcement ensures maximum operating protection and Dependability under full vacuum operation.
- Heated Limpet Coiled/ Jacket in combination with vacuum atmosphere ensures complete. Vaporization of moisture and drying of product.
- Validation ports and nitrogen purge nozzles provided.
- Vapor condensation unit along with a receiver for solvent recovery.
- CIP (Cleaning In Place) system can be provided.
- PLC based automation of process batch control, with printable option.
- Full validation services available including DQ,IQ/OQ, FAT / SAT protocols.
- cGMP construction for Pharmaceutical Models.
- Compliance with ASME pressure vessel code, Section VIII
Economy Process Solutions Pvt Ltd, founded in 2014, has grown to a position of
leadership among engineering companies. The Company’s beliefs and values
have been the corner stones on which it has built a durable and growing
business. The company has spearheaded technological change in all the
activities that it is engaged in today: fabrication, engineering, designing and
marketing. We manufacture sophisticated ,state of the art systems . The range
includes equipment designed and fabricated indigenously as well as in
collaboration with some of the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
We have been appointed engineers and contractors for major turnkey projects,
not only in India but also overseas. The Company puts a premium on serving
customers better. At the corporate level, we operate through various Products
Groups, supported by a dedicated team of engineers in the field providing
comprehensive pre-sales and post-sales service through a network of offices